Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Don Speaks (Worst Restaurants in Philly)

1. Amada - small portions, limited menu, too pretentious.

2. Distrito - Sounds like this may lead to dysentary. I'll pass (especially a watery BM after eating here).

3. Chifa - I hate when I get Chifa after a long bike ride. I sometimes forget to use the fancy cream they have to prevent this.

4. Tinto - I loved him on the old Lone Ranger shows.

5. Garces Trading - hopefully they are trading in the menu, staff, and wine list. I think they are trading illegal immigrants.

6. Village Whiskey - The only liquor The Don likes, is liquor in the front, and poker in the rear.

7. JG Domestic - really JG? Is this a New England catalog company or a restaurant? And what are the odd JG is really a domestic name? Has someone checked is passport?

8. Jones - piss poor menu selection, bland food, over-priced.

9. El-Vez - soooooo over-rated and over-priced, I do not even know where to begin.

10. Pod - The Don likes only one type of raw fish, and it's not served on a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment